P.G.M.S. (PRIVATE GRAMMAR & MODERN SCHOOLS) LIMITED is a private limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with offices at Anthoupoli, Pano Deftera, Nicosia, Cyprus (the “School”). References in this Privacy Notice to “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to the School. With this Privacy Notice we provide information about how the School handles Personal Information (“PI”) of prospective, current and past students including students enrolled in our summer club as well as PI of their parents or legal guardians (“Guardians”). We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection legislation seriously and are committed to protecting PI collected and processed by the School.
The Grammar School’s Privacy Notice
The categories of PI we collect and hold
a) The School collects and processes the following student PI:
- Personal information (such as full name, ID or passport number, unique pupil registration number, address, email and address, phone number)
- Characteristics (Such as language, nationality, city of birth)
- Attendance information (sessions attended, number of absences and absence reasons)
- Curricular record (academic achievements, other skills and activities)
- Assessment information (such us grades and disciplinary reports, interim reports, academic record, ranks, averages, notices sent to parents)
- Academic information (such as previous school, year of enrolment and departure, further education e.g. military / university)
- Images including individual head shots of students, video and audio recordings of individuals engaging in School activities or captured by the School’s CCTV system.
- Relevant medical information (such as medical history and medical conditions)